Announcement for the webinar „National access points and set up and use of digital certificates“
The improvements of the ACS-MAH system do not only include new functionalities and interfaces, but also the continuously increasing of the IT-safety. With the next version 3.3. the ACS-MAH system will use additionally to user name and password a digital certificate for authentication and authorization.
On January 30, 2018 in the time between 10.30 till 11.30 a.m. ACS PharmaProtect GmbH will give you the opportunity to inform yourself in the webinars „National access points and set up and use of digital certificates“ about the necessary steps for a successful and safe connection to the national verification system in Germany.
The webinar will amongst other answer questions regarding:
• Which interfaces to the ACS-MAH system may I use and what is required?
• How I may generate ad install digital certificates?
• How I can renew or recall issued certificates?
• Which information are important when handling digital certificates?
• What functionalities does the web service provide?
• How can the web service be used?
Please register here for the presentation.
The webinar addresses persons responsible for IT of the ACS contract partners.
The webinar is free of charge and will be in German.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Your ACS Team