Technical webinar on March 22, 18 in English
The improvements of the ACS-MAH system do not only include new functionalities and interfaces, but also the continuously increasing of the IT-safety. With the next version 3.3. the ACS-MAH system will use additionally to user name and password a digital certificate for authentication and authorization.
On March 22, 2018 in the time between 14.00 till 15.00 CET ACS PharmaProtect GmbH will give you the opportunity to inform yourself in the English-speaking webinar „National access points and set up and use of digital certificates“ about the necessary steps for a successful and safe connection to the national verification system in Germany.
The webinar will amongst other answer questions regarding:
- Which interfaces to the ACS-MAH system may I use and what is required?
- How I may generate ad install digital certificates?
- How I can renew or recall issued certificates?
- Which information are important when handling digital certificates?
- What functionalities does the web service provide?
- How can the web service be used?
For registration please click here.
The webinar addresses persons responsible for IT of the ACS contract partners.
The webinar is free of charge and will be in English.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Your ACS Team