Technical webinar on March 22, 2018 in English
The improvements of the ACS-MAH system do not only include new functionalities and interfaces, but also the continuously increasing of the IT-security. With the current version 3.3. the ACS-MAH system uses additionally to user name and password a digital certificate for authentication and authorization. Another major enhancement is the provision of a web service as an additional interface to the ACS-MAH system.
On March 22, 2018 in the time from 2.00 to 3.00 p.m. CET ACS PharmaProtect GmbH will give you again the opportunity to inform yourself in the webinar „National access points and set up and use of digital certificates“ about the necessary steps for a successful and secure connection to the national verification system in Germany.
The webinar will amongst other answer questions regarding:
- Which interfaces to the ACS-MAH system may I use and what is required?
- How I may generate and install digital certificates?
- How I can renew or recall issued certificates?
- Which information are important when handling digital certificates?
- What functionalities does the web service provide?
- How can the web service be used?
More information you may find in our event page.
The webinar addresses persons responsible for IT of the ACS contract partners. It is free of charge and will be in English.
We are looking forward to your participation.